Below are links to the most recent All Souls newsletters. Please click on any of the links to open up a PDF version of the newsletter.
Info regarding the opening of our churches:
- We are unable to offer our Family Worship service (10.30) as a service in church. This is following advice from the diocese in line with the current guidance related to more interactive all age services. It is unlikely that these will be able to resume before November on current guidance.
- All services will be spoken. No singing is allowed. Holy Communion will be offered in bread only.
- Strict social distancing of 2 metres must be observed other than for members of the same household or ‘bubble’. Please sit where advised. When you enter and exit the building, please be patient and allow sufficient distance from the person in front. Remember that others may be feeling vulnerable.
- Government Guidelines mandate the wearing of face coverings/masks when in church.
- Government guidelines require the names and contact details of all attendees to be recorded and kept for 21 days for ‘track and trace’ if needed.
Sadly we are in lockdown again. After much prayer and reflection the PCC and Church Wardens have taken the reluctant decision to move all services to ONLINE. Please see the amended programme below. This is considered the safest thing to do in the light of the ability of the new variant to spread, the design of our churches, the difficulty in ensuring COVID secure conditions and the general age of both the congregation and those that lead. We hope that you understand our decision and we look forward to welcoming you to our online services. Your safety is our priority. We are planning on reviewing our provision on March 8th 2021.